At PHX Training, we deliver level two and three apprenticeship qualifications in Effective Business Administration Skills across the north west. We are committed to delivering high quality training to apprentices whilst meeting the individual needs of the businesses we work with.
Our Effective Business Administration Skills apprenticeship programme is for learners who work in, or who want to work in, business administration roles such as office executive, office supervisor, membership administrator and personal administrator.
At PHX we train, mentor and build skills whether they are a new starter or an existing employee.
What does an apprenticeship involve?
- An apprentice is usually employed for 37 hours per week
- The programme duration is between 12 and 15 months
- 20 per cent of training is undertaken away from the work-place to allow learners to focus on their education
- PHX works with employers to develop an effective plan so that training suits the needs of their business
- Monthly ‘master classes’ are held for specific subject areas – apprentices will be encouraged to get involved as part of their off the job training
- We train new apprentices or help to develop existing employees
- Apprentices receive regular monitoring, mentoring support and assessment throughout their programme of learning
The Effective Business Administration Skills programme will equip apprentices with valuable experience in business activities. After completing the apprenticeship, learners will have highly effective administration skills that meet specific business objectives; improving efficiency, productivity and positively influencing the success of the business.
The PHX apprenticeship qualification provides training in:
- Time management
- Microsoft business applications – specifically for the work environment
- Specific sector-based courses focused on individual business requirements
- Sales training
- Customer service training
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE) training
- Positive thinking – having a good, positive attitude at work is crucial to business success
- Confidence, communication, and clarity – skills from the workplace are skills for life
- Core skills for English, maths and ICT if a level two qualification has not already been achieved
PHX also helps you with:
- Working as part of a team
- Earning a salary and paid holidays whilst training
- Gaining qualifications through learning job-specific skills
- Dedicated training and mentoring
Benefits of taking on an apprentice or even developing an existing employee are endless however, PHX Training will ensure that each apprentice is trained to meet specific business needs.
Features of the PHX apprenticeship programme include:
- Attracting new talent who will grow with your company and uphold brand standards
- Developing an existing workforce by progressing them to a higher operational level
- Complementary recruitment service supplied by PHX Training if required
- High quality training by experienced industry experts using modern and up to date resources
- A mentor service which supports apprentices throughout their training
- Online progress monitoring with regular reporting to management
- Recruitment from within the local community and benefit from local PR
- No national insurance contributions for an apprentice under 25 – this is an annual saving of over £950 based on an apprentice earning national living wage or approx. £0.46p per hour per apprentice, working 40 hours per week
Get in touch today and speak with one of our dedicated apprenticeship officers who will walk you through the whole process.
Telephone: 01524 748095